Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Farmers


We were asked to pass out candy in the Spanish Ward in Alameda the day before Halloween. We usually have Cub Scouts that day so we figured why not dress up and give candy to the kids instead of planning a class for that day. So we dressed up as farmers and our baby was a pea pod. We decorated a room with a scare crow and some spider webs. I made caramel apples and bought some chocolates just in case we didn't have enough apples. I want to say that my apples were a complete success, they were the first ones to go. It was fun to see all the kids with their costumes. I personally do not like this holiday, I wish I could leave out the scary stuff. I like the non-scary costumes, the pumpkin carving and the collecting candy. That's it!



Ilan kept taking the peas off his costume.


No comments: