Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Jelly Belly Beans Please!



Ilan and I also went to the Jelly Belly factory with my sisters Bety and Patty, Glen, Rocio, Amber and her kids. It was my second time there but I still enjoyed it. I got some chocolate JBz, cause I don't like the sugary jelly bellies much. I also got some of the Harry Potter flavor JB for Caleb who was at work that day. It was interesting to see him eat them and guess their flavor. I got a little bit of everything: pickle, dirt, soap, booger, earwax, rotten egg, vomit, sausage, earthworm, and black pepper. He tried one and said "this tastes like soap!" and I said "how do you know what soap tastes like?" and he replied "because my mom use to wash my mouth with soap!" (One can only wonder what kind of vocabulary he used in order for his mom to do that!)

2 comments:

Amber Carter said...

Haha! He's brave to try those jelly bean flavors. Patty and I tried earthworm, yuck!

Maby said...

Those don't sound like flavors that taste good :P Glad you guys had fun.