So it seems that Ilan has outgrown his jumperoo because he seems to hate it whenever I put him in it. He starts crying and stops as soon as I take him out. He likes to pull cables, chew on the computer, basically chew and play with just about anything that is NOT a toy. It's definitely time to move to a bigger place because this apartment is too small for us. There's no space for him to crawl, we have radiators where he can get burned, and our windows are two feet from the floor (we live on the third floor).
Ilan is changing so much, he gets so exited when he hears/sees something new, gets separation anxiety, and is sitting up for longer periods of time. Also, he is rolling and beginning to crawl, isn't he?
Friday, February 8, 2008
Do you call this crawling?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like he's crawling to me! You can't move until we do!
That is totally crawling! I love the heavy breathing...Lucy does the same thing. Everything changes now, so fun!
Post a Comment