Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Pictures

I might sound to many of you like a broken record when I say how big Ilan is getting, but I don't think I'll stop saying this for a very long time. Here's a picture taken a day after we got home from the hospital...

Here's another picture of him at six months. Notice that Caleb manages to get enough sleep...Lucky! See how big my little baby looks. ;)
Ilan loved his cozy swing we bought him since day one. He would stare at the light show and the mobile for hours...no I wouldn't leave him in there for hours, I'm just making a point of how much he liked it.
Unfortunately this swing was no longer needed after about 6 months because he was big enough to reach the mobile and pull on it; which in turn stopped it from turning and would make a really annoying clicking sound. So I packed it up and send it to Idaho for my little sis who is having twins soon. I'm sure the babies will appreciate it more than Ilan.Ilan also started eating solids. His favorite food include squash, sweet potatoes, apple sauce, and carrots. He also tries to eat everything he can get a hold of such as crumbs, candy wraps, tread, hair, shoes, shoe laces, electric cords, paper, etc. We tried to keep the floors clean but to keep him more safe I bought him the Superyard XT, that way we keep him in just one area to prevent accidents.


One thing we enjoy now that our baby is growing, is that when we go shopping, he can sit in the shopping cart like a big boy. Thanks to my sister-in-law Andrea for the nice cover she gave us! Ilan can have fun going shopping and I can have peace of mind knowing that he is not chewing or touching the dirty shopping carts. I figure he can get his immunity from other sources not from exposure to germs on dirty surfaces like shopping carts.


2 comments:

Amber Carter said...

He is so cute! I love his smile. Let me know if I can ever help with watching him since you will be working at the Kaiser in my backyard now! We love babies!

Maby said...

Lorena your son is soooooo cute! I can't believe how fast the time flies and it's already six months??? Well, you will keep saying how big he is TODOS los dias! I say that still and mine are already going to be 5 and 3!