The house has been inspected by us and the city last week. We expected to get the keys tomorrow but they messed up on the loan amount so finally after all the mistakes were corrected, we signed the papers today. We'll probably get the keys tomorrow or Thursday.
Amber, soon you'll see the fruits of your work:)
I hope we can get some help with moving out/in. Maybe the elders can help us, they helped when we moved to our apartment two years ago. I can carry boxes but we'll need help with our furniture, especially our Tempur-Pedic matress, it's so heavy that about four people need to carry it. We just can't wait to get out of here!!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Can I help watch Ilian while you guys are moving?? Have your husband send out an email to the Elder's quorum!!
You think so? People barely know us at church. We are the anti-social couple.
Well you are moving into Nathan and Betty's ward, I can ask Nathan to contact the elders quorum president to help you move things in if you want. Are you renting a moving truck?
Post a Comment