Friday, March 13, 2009

Brothers

I've been a little busy lately but here are some pictures I managed to take yesterday of the kids and I. This is my favorite pic of the baby and I (I have no makeup on and no time to put it on).
Ilan has a cold so his nose is all raw from me wiping it constantly, poor son! Here he is looking a little sad but he had just woken up from a nap.
Ilan liked to lay down on the floor with the baby.
It was impossible for me to get Ilan to hold his brother for a picture, this is as close as I could get them.
I love having my two boys, I can't wait for them to play together. I'm feeling better every day. I'm able to sleep more at night and sometimes during the day I manage to take a nap with the boys. If you want to come visit just give me a call first to make sure I'm here. We love to have visitors.

3 comments:

Paty said...

Liam is so cute!!! and he looks so big. Oh , and I can't believe how curly Ilan's hair is.

Maby said...

Ilan looks huge compared to his baby brother! And the baby doesn't look so tiny! he is a good sized baby! I am glad you are getting some sleep. I hope to visit you soon... I'll call first ;)

Maby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.