Sunday, May 10, 2009

Caleb's birthday

As a birthday gift Caleb got to do indoor skydiving at ifly. He said he liked it but he wants to do the real thing and go skydiving. Maybe next year Caleb, baby steps first! My favorite thing was to see the instructor do stunts after everyone was done taking turns.
After this we went to have some yummy food at Skate's On The Bay in Berkeley. The food was great but it was such a windy day, I wished I was at home drinking hot cocoa.
Every time we go out to restaurants we swear it will be the last time taking Ilan because he can't sit still and one way or another we always end up taking him. This day wasn't the exception, but we still enjoyed the day.

3 comments:

Amber Carter said...

Did you try flying too? Its not scary like I thought it would be.

I know what you mean about eating at restaurants with toddlers. It does get better. :)

lovebirds said...

I didn't try it because I had to take care of the kids.

Paty said...

Maybe when we visit next we can all go so that Glen can try it out too.