Saturday, January 2, 2010

Most recent haircut

Ilan's hair was so long it looked as if he had a mullet, seriously! After I gave him a bath I looked at his hair and decided to cut some hair in the back. Once I was done I thought "well let me cut some on the front and sides to even out the hair." Let me just say the final product was not very attractive. The next day I took him to a place close to my house called Lollipop to get it professionally done because I couldn't stand it. Ilan sat still and quietly in his car chair and I stood close by, watching so I could get some tips to maybe do it myself someday. It is so much easier when you have the right tools.
Profile-before (after I experimented cutting hair)

Front-before
Profile-after

Front-afterI think he likes it!
He looks like a big boy now with all of his curls gone. I know many of you loved his hair, sorry everybody, maybe we'll let it grow again.

2 comments:

Amber Carter said...

LOVE this new do, and love that car!! What a fun place to take him for a haircut!

Paty said...

I like his new hair cut too! He looks different though.

Lorena didn't you get enough practice with Maya? You should stop attemting to cut people's hair.