Monday, June 28, 2010

Prego again!

Yes, I'm prego for the third time. Baby boy is due October 17th. Here I am at about 19 weeks in Cancun before I knew the sex of the baby. We are excited to have another baby, but at the same time I'm a little scared of how difficult it will be to have 3 little ones so close in age.

Tristen, I'm following your footsteps without really planning to do so. I read your blog and I roll my eyes just thinking of what awaits me. But at the same time I see the happiness that another little one brings to a family and I get hopeful. Wish me luck!
So far my pregnancy has been good. Week 6-14 I had some nausea. After that, I can describe it with one word: HUNGRY.
I've gain quite some weight, but I'll worry about losing it after the baby. With the timing and all, it can be a perfect New Year's resolution: to lose weight.

3 comments:

Paty said...

I'm so happy that you are preggo and that our due dates are so close. Too bad we don't live closer cause I'm sure our kids would have so much fun playig together.

Paty said...

by the way, it's hard to see your belly with what you are wearing. You need to take a side pic next time and don't wear black.

Tristen said...

Yay!! My reader feeds me your posts backwards so I got your previous one first... anyways, I'm so excited! Yep, you and I seem to be on the same family pacing schedule. It's a madhouse over here, seriously, but every day at at least one point I think, "I am so glad that we did it this way." Not to mention the fact that I feel like baby #3 was easiest of all (until she crawled of course). So fun. Enjoy the food, I miss being starving all of the time and always getting to eat whatever I want!