Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Brotherly love

Here's the new addition to the family: Ryan
I'm not sure if it was the present Ryan gave each of his older brothers when he was born (a set of trucks) but both Ilan and Liam are so gentle with the baby. Soon after the baby came home Ilan would say (when asked who the baby was) "this is my baby brother named Ryan." Both boys do not bother the baby, they help when the baby is crying by telling me to please give the baby some milk. I found Liam putting a pacifier in Ryan's mouth to stop him from crying.
So far, I have to say this baby is has been the easiest of all.

I'm totally outnumbered!
I'm OK with that.

2 comments:

Paty said...

My three nephews are so cute!!! Can't wait to meet baby Ryan in person. We should do a little photoshoot of the cousins when we are there.

Maby said...

I can't believe how grown up Liam looks! Congrats again Lore