We decided Saturday will be the day to celebrate since Halloween was on a Sunday this year. Caleb took the boys to trunk-or-treat at church. Ilan was a meerkat and Liam was a little devil. I was thinking he could be Winnie the Pooh but he would not let me put the costume on him, he wanted to ripped devil costume. Oh well, devil it is!
Now we have all this candy left, what are we going to do? I hate when that happens! ; )


1 comment:
Same deal happened with us. I wasn't really up to getting the girls ready. Last minute I dressed them up in their fairy costumes from last year and Glen took them to the houses on our block. It was raining so that's why they didn't go too far. They came back super excited calling the candy trick or treat, hehehe.
Post a Comment