
When Liam was born
Ilan would, at times, be mean to his little brother. He knew we didn't like when he would do it but he didn't care. If
Ilan was disciplined for something, he would take it out on his baby brother if he happened to be nearby. Eventually, this behaviour stopped or Liam leaned to defend himself.
When Ryan was born it was a whole different story. Both Liam and Ilan loved Ryan from the very first time they saw him.


This movie reminds me of mini me
1 comment:
This is SO like our experience with 1, 2 and 3!! Penelope's first year of life was pure heaven for me because I was expecting the difficulty of toddlers beating on baby. Not so and it was wonderful. Now that Peanut is older there is so much more fighting but I think it's par for the course. I love what a third baby has added to our home. :) WHO KNEW?!!
Post a Comment