We got invited to my B.I.L.'s ward for their annual trunk-or-treat. Since I was not quite done making all of my boy's costumes; I borrowed the doctor costume for Liam from my nephew Jared and Ryan used Ilan's old pooh costume. I decided the boys could be Angry Birds characters this year because they love to play the game. Here's
Ilan wearing his costume. He would make angry faces the whole night when people would say "oh look, it's an angry bird." He's too funny!
Another thing I found to be
hilarious was Liam collecting candy. After people placed candy in his bag he would just stand there looking at the bag, he would then look at the people, and back at the bag. By doing this, he made a few people put more candy in his bag. I tried to educate him on some trunk-or-treat
etiquette, but the boy is only two years old!

Ryan had his own kind of fun with daddy.

I'm never prepared to take glamorous shots but makeup or no makeup i couldn't resist taking a picture with all of my 3 boys.

Happy Halloween 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment