He also preferred to be crawling around the pool.
Liam was hesitant about getting in the big pool with daddy but eventually became comfortable to jump in and out of the shallow pool. At one point we were distracted watching the other kids that we lost sight of Liam. All of the sudden, I heard Liam crying and turned to find him crying walking towards us. I asked what happened and a lady told me he walked to the big pool and jumped in (none of my kids have taken swimming lessons ever). The woman immediately pulled him out realizing he probably should have done that without anyone watching. I thanked the lady, comforted Liam, and carried on with the fun. It wasn't until later that evening on our way back home, that it hit me; If it wasn't for the woman sitting by the pool, I could have possibly lost my Liam that day. I was so sad, scared, and grateful at the same time. I promised myself I would enroll the kids in swimming lessons next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment