This is Liam's 3rd birthday invitation. Usually Caleb designs the kid's invitations, but this time I wanted to give him a break. I ordered the invites from Etsy and I love how it turned out. As you can see, he wanted a superhero theme. There were so many cute and fun ideas online for a superhero birthday; but I'm a working mom with little time to be creative.
This is the food table. Sandwiches for adults, hot dogs and chips for the kids.
I made the cake (well...I bought a red velvet cake from Costco, and covered it with fondant).
I made masks and capes with their first name initial embroidered on the back. In order to earn their capes and masks they had to hit the target with a Nerf gun. The target was a drawing that Caleb drew of a "criminal".
Then each kid took a picture holding very heavy weights and wishing Liam a happy birthday. I then used the pictures as thank you cards.
Then the kids went outside to fight the evil villain piñata.
I meant to take a picture of all the kids wearing the capes that took me so long to make; but as you can imagine, there were way too many things to do and I forgot.
Liam seems to approve of his cake right?
We love Liam. He's such a "tough" little boy, full of personality. Happy birthday Liam!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment