Patty gave me your blog address. :) I love the pictures! Ilan is so cute and I can't believe he is so big! I think blogging is a fun way to keep everyone up-to-date and show new pictures. So Patty was telling me that you wanted to put a link list on your blog. I didn't have your email so I will just write it on here. Just edit your template and click on "add page element". One of the options is add "link list" then you can put in the www.whatever it is and name the link whatever you want. Happy Blogging!
1 comment:
Patty gave me your blog address. :) I love the pictures! Ilan is so cute and I can't believe he is so big! I think blogging is a fun way to keep everyone up-to-date and show new pictures.
So Patty was telling me that you wanted to put a link list on your blog. I didn't have your email so I will just write it on here. Just edit your template and click on "add page element". One of the options is add "link list" then you can put in the www.whatever it is and name the link whatever you want.
Happy Blogging!
Post a Comment