This is my dad and one of the twins, don't know which one because I still can tell which one is which.
I think it's awesome to have twins in the family, I wonder how they'll be when they grow up.
This is my dad and one of the twins, don't know which one because I still can tell which one is which.
I think it's awesome to have twins in the family, I wonder how they'll be when they grow up.
2 comments:
Lore,
Thanks so much for letting us stay at your place. We had a lot of fun hanging out w/ you guys and the girls playing along w/ Ilan.
By the way, on the 2nd picture, my dad is holding Naomi and the 3rd picture is also of Naomi.
Glad I'm not the only one that can't tell them apart yet. Una foto q' puso Patty and the explanation of their faces, round and oval... makes sense. But i can't remember which one has the round face, and which the oval :P
It was fun hanging out with you guys for a bit. It's been WAY too long and we need to do that more often :)
Post a Comment