Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kids room

January is gone! WOW, It went by so fast. I had to work on New Year which was great because I got payed double time. During these days I got really...obsessed with a 1000 piece puzzle we got last Christmas. Caleb started doing it too but it seemed I was more interested than him so every minute I had to spare I was doing the puzzle. I think the obsession was part of the nesting stage, I felt I needed to finish it before the baby was here.
The next thing on my list was to finish the kids bedroom, we went to Lowes and got some closet organizers and immediately put Ilan's clothes in his new bedroom. We then took all of Ilan's baby clothes (0-6 months) and put them in the nursery. The nursery still needs some decorations, it looks boring right now.
This will be the the boys bedroom, it still needs blinds and a few other things but I think it looks cool so far.This is the boys bathoom.This is the new baby's room which it's still been used by Ilan. We put another crib in our bedroom so the baby can be close to me, especially at night. In a few months Ilan will move to his big boy bed and the baby will sleep in Ilan's crib.

1 comment:

Maby said...

those monkey rugs are TOO too cute!