I had a lot of fun at the shower, the food was good, and the baby got many cute little things. Here's a picture of my mom and I.
This is my cousin Najma and I.
In the beginning of the pregnancy as I previously said, I was doing well with my weight, then on my last trimester my appetite kicked in, and I begun to gain more weight. After getting a little depressed about it, I realized it was not worth it; I had so many things to be happy about and I would loose the weight after, just like I did with Ilan. So I'm a happy chubby girl now, so far I've gained 33 lbs.This is me at 37 1/2 weeks.


1 comment:
Lore - I'm glad you had fun at your shower. I was hoping I would make it - pero mi little one got shots on Friday and we didn't have a good Saturday with him. pobresito. 3 shots on a 2 month old are not fun :( I hope to see you soon though hopefully to meet that new baby of yours!!!!
Post a Comment