
I always feel Ilan is extremely bored at home because I do not take him to parks or play with other children much. To reduce my guilt feelings we've been taking him once a week to Pump It Up where he can bounce, slide, and play as much as he wants with us and other kids. He loves going there and is not afraid to go up the big slide. He is so brave because I went up a couple of times and I have to say it was kind of scary. It's also a good workout, I get tired of bouncing so much, I break a sweat for sure!
I didn't bring socks this time so Caleb had to take both kids up this slide. Their faces show how much fun they are having, including Caleb.

This is my niece Maila, she is Ilan's play buddy.


1 comment:
Yo creo que voy a tener que llevar a las ninas la proxima vez que los visitemos. Estaran mas grandes asi que quiza se divierten mas.
Post a Comment