This is Ilan at my cousin's wedding. He is tall enough to push the water fountain and so we could not get him away from there. He got so wet! It did not stop him from dancing a few songs with his cousins.
I hope Rocio and Aaron get to have a great marriage such as ours.
I had the opportunity to be in the temple when they got married. Caleb could not be inside because my family didn't get there on time to leave the kids with them so he had to stay outside with them. My favorite thing about the wedding was the cake, 3 leches with strawberries, yummy!
I'm such a bad mom because Liam had just recovered from his skin rash (thanks to the cream with 0.5% steroids that left his skin a little vulnerable) and I forgot to put sunblock while we were out in the sun taking pictures. He looked like a little lobster at the end of the day.
This is my cousin Elizabeth and my niece (don't ask me which one).


No comments:
Post a Comment