Friday, September 18, 2009

Pool Party in Manteca

We were invited to a BBQ in Manteca last month. It was nice to get out of the house to have some family fun. I skipped the pool because the water was too cold for my taste but I loved seeing my boys have a blast in the water.

We need to do this more often.
I want to have some tomatoes in my backyard too, and some basil, cilantro, jalapenos, carrots, cucumbers....maybe next summer.

After eating we went to the coolest outdoor sporting store: Bass Pro Shops. It is an outdoor retail leader in hunting, camping, nature gifts, outdoor cooking, etc. I've only been to the store in Manteca so I can't compare it with other stores. If you are ever in that area you should stop by and check out this place.

1 comment:

Paty said...

Porque no te metiste? No esta haciendo frio ya? Aca ya esta haciendo un poco de frio. Antier nevo en las montanas asi que ya hay un poco de nieve.