This post is kind of old like me but I had to include it. I realize I shouldn't wait too long to post old events because I forget all the details. Anyway, here I am cutting my cake, 3 leches of course, it was really good. My parents bought me the cake and came to wish me a happy B-day. Caleb had also bought a cake for me, that one stayed in the freezer for a couple of days. After a quick visit with my parents, Caleb and I went out to dinner at Vic Stewarts, again I say, it was AWESOME to be able to eat without children.Since Ilan's B-day was just a week before mine I let him blow a candle and get a cake bite.
I was opening my gifts, I got a tripod and 2 lenses for my camera.
Ilan likes when I offer my back so he can ride me like a horse.


No comments:
Post a Comment