We went to a pumpkin patch and animal farm last week. It had rained a couple days before our trip so the pumpkin patch, hay ride, and corn maze were closed. We decided to stay and check out the place anyway. The picture above shows Ilan running out of a hay tunnel, I couldn't get him to stop going in and out. There were two groups of kids, probably second graders; they were very careful not to hurt "the little boy" as they called Ilan.It was Ilan's first time being this close to animals other than dogs.

Caleb and Liam were just chillin'.
They had these paintings for us to take pictures, kind of cheesy but fun.
They have a bee exhibit (also closed).

When the group of kids were ready to leave, they started forming a line as the teachers were calling them. When Ilan saw this, he was hurrying trying to get out of a hay maze and said "I'm coming..I'm coming." I thought it was funny how he thought he was part of the class.


No comments:
Post a Comment