Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Water park

What a fun day these kids had a the water park! It was so hard to take care of 4 kids though, all less than 3 years old. How is the Octomom deal with all of her children? I feel sorry for the lady. I was feeling adventurous this day and decided to take all of them to a park near my house. Right before we left I had to take their clothes off and change their diapers, all 4 kids! WOW
So Ilan used to hate getting near water at water parks until this summer. Can you tell he loves it now?

I love the mosaic bench and ball, I want to do something like that in my backyard some day.

1 comment:

Paty said...

It will be fun next year when I take the girls to the water park ...I think they are gonna have more fun. This summer, they were a little scared.