Sunday, November 15, 2009
Halloween party
I have to take advantage of the fact that my children are too young to pick what they'll be for Halloween and make that decision for them. This year I thought (last minute) we could do The Wizard of Oz theme. As you can see, we had the perfect number of people to fill in the most important characters.
I wanted to include this picture of Caleb's dad, he was a pirate. His costumes was really cool and the black hair made him look 10 years younger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE your costumes! Very cute. The kids costumes are the best, I can't believe how big they are already! You look great Lorena, back to pre-baby size already?! Not fair. ;)
Love your pictures, you do a great job with your camera.
Not fair? What are YOU talking about, you looked thin even when you were pregnant. That, my friend, is NOT Fair. But thanks for the compliments ;)
Post a Comment