Thursday, November 12, 2009

Treak-or-treat rehearsing

Betty invited us to the Halloween event going on downtown, unfortunately she couldn't make it, but we did. I did not have time to go shopping for costumes so I used what we had, winnie-the- pooh and a costume my mother-in-law gave me last year (I didn't want my baby to be a little devil so I did not use it). The costume was a little small, I had to make some some changes. I asked Ilan to say cheese and smile and this is what he did:
Another little fake smile.
My mom bought this radio flyer wagon for $25 at a garage sale, what a deal! The kids loved to ride in it.
The event was so-so, but I probably won't go to it again.




1 comment:

Paty said...

Si, como que el traje de diablito no me gusta mucho. Oye, mi mama si que sabe encontrar buenas cosas por buen precio. Tell her to hook us up!