Sunday, February 14, 2010

Liam's latest pictures

He's almost a year old.
Walks a few steps only.
Loves to eat regular food.
Sleeps through the night.
Has 4 teeth.
Loves his brother (unless he takes something away from him).
Loves to cuddle.
Learned how to wave goodbye a couple weeks ago.
Is mastering his sippy cup.
Starts throwing his food on the floor to tell us he's done eating.




2 comments:

Paty said...

He is sooooo cute! Me gusto mucho la primera foto...todas las demas tambien..pero principalmente la primera.

Amber Carter said...

What a cute post. I can't believe its been a year already! His hair is getting long, but where's his curls?? ;)
I feel bad we missed the birthday party, but you wouldn't have wanted our germs around anyway, we were sneezy, goopy. Yuck. I hope it was fun.
We seriously need to hang out! When is the next chick flick party?