and this lunchbox. I had told him a couple of days before that I was determined to take a different lunchbox to work because TWICE already I had taken someone else's lunchbox home by mistake (we all got a free Kaiser Permanente lunchbox last year). He had purchased the gift a long time ago and he would give it to me on V-day. Perfect timing Caleb!
He also got me flowers
I made some red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. They were really yummy!
We sort of celebrated V-day on Saturday. We went to have dinner at Vic Stewart's while Betty was babysitting the kids. We got there and they told us the wait was 2 hours if we didn't make a reservation (we didn't), I thought peace out I'm hungry! and went to Red Robin instead. I know, big difference, but the point was to have dinner by ourselves and to tell you the truth I really enjoyed my hamburger and the pleasant company of my dear Caleb. I love you Caleb.
Thanks Betty for helping out when we need you, I love you too.


No comments:
Post a Comment