I usually don't eat dessert at restaurants but I only ate half of my food to save room for some molten chocolate cake...delicious!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Liam's Birthday
Liam turned 1, and to celebrate (and not cook at home) we went to Chili's for dinner, then to Chuck E. Cheese's for fun. Liam kept turning around and pointing at something and finally I realized he wanted a balloon. This kid is a balloon freak!
I usually don't eat dessert at restaurants but I only ate half of my food to save room for some molten chocolate cake...delicious!
We have created a problem for ourselves: Ilan only eats good if he is distracted with a toy or if watches cartoons/kid shows. It all started when he was little; we noticed that when he was distracted with toys we could shove anything in his mouth and he would eat it. Back then we thought it would be better for to eat, at any cost. Now, when we eat out he asks for "my phone" to watch cartoons on YouTube.
I usually don't eat dessert at restaurants but I only ate half of my food to save room for some molten chocolate cake...delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hmmm, I wonder why it's his favorite ride. Bob the Builder, can we fix it? Yes we can!!!!
Post a Comment