We were recently invited to Roman's engagement party/wedding. Roman and her Fiancee decided to tie the knot at home with close family and friends on Valentine's Day. We arrived to her house a little late, but just in time to see her walk down the stairs wearing her beautiful wedding dress and hear her friends sing some cool song in their language. There was a lot of dancing and singing; I wished I could understand what they were singing about because they were so passionate about it.
The food was really good. It was the first time I had Ethiopian food, I can't really describe it but it was spicy, they also had a spongy tortilla-like bread that was the base for the rest of the food. The cake was good too. What I liked about the people there was their friendliness and humility.
Here's Gina (my co-worker) and her boyfriend.


No comments:
Post a Comment