Ilan can stay outside playing with his trucks and sand for a long time. Imagine if we had a sandbox like Patty's, they would go crazy!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Sand
I had to get some sand for the kids (mostly Ilan) to play with after I took them to the park one day and couldn't get them to stop playing with the sand. I looked into buying a sandbox from Costco for about $150 but it had some reviews that stopped me from buying it. So I decided to improvise, went to mom's house, got these kiddie pools and filled one with water, one with sand (only 2 bags were enough). I placed the slide close to the pool with water so that Ilan could slide down into the water...He loved it! Now we just have the pool of sand since the days are getting colder.
Ilan can stay outside playing with his trucks and sand for a long time. Imagine if we had a sandbox like Patty's, they would go crazy!

Ilan can stay outside playing with his trucks and sand for a long time. Imagine if we had a sandbox like Patty's, they would go crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You can always come visit us and play in our sandbox!!!
Post a Comment