Now, whenever we stop at a gas station, Caleb gets the window wiper and offers to clean my windows. Every time, I make faces and motions to tell him I'm not interested in his services.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Window washer
About 3 and a half years ago, Caleb and I drove down to Mexico with my parents. It was a long drive but I enjoyed the bonding time. Anyway, we encountered many people, especially children and teenagers who washed car windows for a living. They would offer to wash your windows at gas stations, or at stop lights. There were times when they would ask if you wanted them clean and other times they would just start squirting your windshield with soapy water, clean the windows, and ask for a tip. Many times we would get them washed at one stop light and at the next stop light someone else would offer or like I said, start to squirt your window AGAIN. My dad would get mad sometimes and would make faces to stop them from doing it AGAIN.
Now, whenever we stop at a gas station, Caleb gets the window wiper and offers to clean my windows. Every time, I make faces and motions to tell him I'm not interested in his services.

Now, whenever we stop at a gas station, Caleb gets the window wiper and offers to clean my windows. Every time, I make faces and motions to tell him I'm not interested in his services.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment