This is Betty and Ilan
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Beach
My sister Betty, my friend Rachel, Kianna, Ilan and I went to Stinson Beach. The weather was perfect but the water was freezing as expected. I don't get how people here go swimming in the ocean! I wish the water was as warm as it is near the tropic, I would go every weekend! Ilan played on the sand for the first time and even had a little sand for lunch without me looking. Betty put some sunblock on him, but I totally forgot to put on his hat; his scalp was a little red the next day. After we got back to Berkeley, we called Caleb to meet us at Platano, the Salvadorean restaurant on University Ave. We had pupusas with curtido, yum!
This is Betty and Ilan
Rachel and her baby Kianna
Ilan snacking on a pen
Playing on the sand
This is Betty and Ilan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Seems like a fun day, I specially liked the eating pupusas part,yummy!
Looks like fun! I wanna go to the beach - I'm getting cabin fever over here!
Yeah, I'm with Patty... the pupuzas sound YUMMY... good thing I'm going over to my inlaws this weekend so we could have some LOL. Que bonito esta tu bebe. i can't believe he's almost ONE!!
Post a Comment