We went to SLC this weekend to visit my sister Patty, her hubby Glen, and her 2.5 month twins Aubrey and Naomi. We took Bart to SF and arrived in SLC in the morning. It was a quick flight, Ilan was kept entertained with Cheerios and a tooth brush. In SLC, we rented a car and drove to the mall in Murray then ate lunch at the Macaronni Grill. With full tummies and a little rest, we drove to Bluffdale to meet with Patty and family. The weather was perfect for my sister and I but our husbands were burning. Every time Caleb complains about how hot a day is, I remember a clip from the movie "Fools rush in," when the parents go to Nevada to visit Salma Hayek and her family at the lake. If you have seen the movie you know what I mean. Anyway, we met the babies. I thought they were so small, they only weigh 5+ pounds when they were born. Compared to Ilan who was almost 9 pounds they seem like newborns. Even though they are not identical twins, they look so much alike.
On Monday, before coming home, we visited the temple grounds and the Conference Center. We took a tour of the Conference Center and my favorite part was all the awesome paintings inside.


1 comment:
Hey! What's up with writing in code? I had to cut and paste and then change font to read the first part. Anyway, we had a fun time w/ you guys. We'll see you soon.
p.s. I like the Temple Square pictures and the goofy one of Caleb.
Post a Comment