Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Let's be bilingual


Because I have some family that only speaks Spanish, I decided to post in English, Spanish, and/or Spanglish. I won't translate word for word....that's too much work.
I had a dentist appointment in Milbrae and Betty offered to babysit Ilan while I was at the dentist. Then, we decided to go to SF. I don't like to go to SF as much because you can never find parking and there's too many people. We parked at the World Market's parking lot and we only payed $2. Betty was craving SF famous clam chowder in a sour dough bread bowl. I struggled to eat a brownie with soda because my mouth was so numbed from the anesthesia. We walked a little by the piers and we went to see the sea lions. Even though these animals were so loud, Ilan didn't even notice them. He was mesmerized by the sun light reflected on the water.

Tenia cita con el dentista en Milbrae y Betty fue a cuidar a Ilan mientras veia al dentista. Despues de alli, Betty, Ilan, y yo nos dimos una escapadita a San Francisco. No me gusta mucho ir a SF porque nunca se encuentra estacionamiento y hay mucha gente. Nos estacionamos en la tienda World Market y solo tuvimos que pagar $2. Betty se comio la famosa clam chowder en un sour dough bread bowl y yo con trabajos pude comer un brownie con soda porque mi boca estaba super entumida. Caminamos un poco por los piers y fuimos a ver a los lobos marinos. Los amimales hacian mucho ruido pero Ilan ni se dio cuenta que alli estaban, el estaba distraido con el agua que reflejaba los rayos del sol.

2 comments:

Maby said...

Look at how big he is!!! Such a little cutie! I'm glad you guys are bloggin now... since we never see each other anymore!

Amber Carter said...

I love the chowder at the pier! We haven't been there in forever, that sounds like a good summer activity.

Any news on when your house is ready to move in? I want to see the finished product!