Sunday, August 17, 2008

1 year

We had Ilan's birthday this weekend at a park near our house. Caleb's parents, brothers and sisters(with their children), my sister-in-law Elsa, my nephew Alan, and my Aunt Bertha with her daughters: Cynthia and Esmeralda showed up, the rest of my family couldn't make it. We also had our friends Jimmy, Jessica, Brian, Rachel, Aaron, Nathan, Betty and their kids. We had some food, cake, ice cream, and then we broke a pinata. Ilan seemed happy, especially when he got to eat his own cake, he had frosting all over his face even in his nose, I kept wiping red buggers all day (he's teething, so he has a runny nose). I had fun and was glad we celebrated his B-day, the only things I would have changed was to have everything more organized and I would have loved to be holding Ilan while he was eating his cake/singing happy birthday. (Julie, I know you love Ilan but you know how mommas are....jealous of little special moments. No big deal, I'll do it next year!)


2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Bithday Ilan!

Maby said...

Happy birthday to your little one!! Looks like you guys had a good time. Your nephew Alan is so big now! Bryan and him are in the same school so I saw him recently :)