Since Ana is Brazilian, she agreed soccer is more fun.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Giants
Today we went to see the Giants . Ana had some free tickets and she invited us. Caleb likes baseball so he was very excited to go and take his son to a game. We bought Ilan a Giants outfit 6-9 months when he was little , but he was not able to go to a game before today. Caleb still put Ilan's hat on even though it was too small. I did not like going there at all, it was too boring , long, and cold. I 'm more of a soccer girl, having 90 minutes of non-stop action, and the crowd at a soccer game gets more rowdy.
Since Ana is Brazilian, she agreed soccer is more fun.
We left the game early because I had to work the next day. The Giants were losing big time!
We managed to keep Ilan still with Kix and Goldfish crackers.
Since Ana is Brazilian, she agreed soccer is more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah, I'm not into sports so I wouldn't have enjoyed that game either...but at least you went w/ Anna so you can talk to her and not be bored throughout the whole game.
p.s. I want to see pics of Ilan's 1st B-day party.
Post a Comment