Yes, the rumors are true, Caleb and I are expecting a new addition to the family by February 2009. I heard cute kids were running out in heaven so we hurried to get our share:). It was a little unexpected, but what best time to get pregnant, than now that we have a house. We hope this one is a girl, but we are OK with another boy, at least we have everything for a boy.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Future family of 4
Yes, the rumors are true, Caleb and I are expecting a new addition to the family by February 2009. I heard cute kids were running out in heaven so we hurried to get our share:). It was a little unexpected, but what best time to get pregnant, than now that we have a house. We hope this one is a girl, but we are OK with another boy, at least we have everything for a boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Congrats. We miss you in Berkeley, you are so funny and full of life. I just signed up for a class CA requires to do nursing school, then I will see if I get in next fall. Hope all is well with you and yours. Jenn
Congratulations! It must feel so nice to be moved into your very own home. I was just thinking about you the other day, so I am so excited for you both!
I was so happy to run into you and learn of these happy news. If you have another boy, I can tell you that having 2 boys so close in age will be an awesome thing. My boys are so close in age and I like that they get to share a room. I'm sure you know that with having your sis close in age to you too. CONGRATS!!!! btw, im blogging August now :P
Congrats! I'm glad you are working on getting those rooms filled up! It will be fun having your kids close in age, hopefully they will be good friends with each other.
How exciting! Congratulations!
Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! I am jealous. :)
Post a Comment