Sunday, November 2, 2008

October update

I have a lot to post about October. I'll begin by talking about this particular Sunday when I was feeling like having some company over for dinner. I invited my friend Rachel and her family for dinner and right before they confirmed my in-laws showed up. When dinner was almost ready Ana, Jeff, and Maila showed up. We had a good meal (chicken sopes, beans, and rice) and then we just hung out with our kids. We took the opportunity of being together to take some pictures of our kids.
Hace mucho que no pongo nada aqui asi que puedo empezar con este dia Domingo. Yo queria invitar a alguien a cenar, entonces llame a mi amiga Rachel y familia. Antes de que confirmaran que venian, mis suegros vinieron de visita y los invite a que se quedaran a la cena. Ya cuando la cena estaba casi lista que llegan mi cunado y familia. Comimos sopes de pollo, arroz y frijoles. Despues nos la pasamos platicando un rato y aprovechamos el estar juntos para tomar fotos de nuestros bebes.
Here's Maila:
Kianna:
and Ilan

The three amigos:

No comments: