Saturday, November 8, 2008

Aunt's birthday

This is a slide show of the pictures I took at my aunt's birthday. It was so nice to spend time with my family, I enjoy having them so close. I know we don't see each other that often, I wish we did, but I understand everyone has things to do and busy lives. We took some pictures of all the girls, we seem to like doing that at family gatherings, maybe that way we can compare the pictures to the previous party and see if we have gained or lossed weight. I'm definitely gaining, 15 lbs so far!!! (15 more weeks to go).
Yo se que no nos vemos muy seguido, me gustaria que fuera diferente pero yo entiendo que cada quien tiene cosas que hacer y vidas ocupadas. Tomamos fotos con todas las chicas, parece que nos gusta hacer eso en todas las reuniones familiares. tal vez es para comparar las fotos de la fiesta anterior y ver si hemos perdido o ganado peso, en mi caso ya subi 15 libras y todavia me faltan 15 semanas mas! While we were pretending to be super models and pose for the camera, Ilan and Nashma's son were patiently waiting. I loved to see them together, I wish they were closer in age so they could be best cousins like their moms. Nash, hurry up and have another baby!
Aqui esta Humza e Ilan esperando pacientemente a que sus mamis terminen de posar para la camara. Me encanta esta foto de los dos y me gustaria que estuvieran mas cerca en edad para que fueran mejores primos como sus mamis.

3 comments:

Maby said...

Que grande el hijo de Nashma! I sent you an email to the hotmail address con una foto de Alan -- let me know if you get it ok?

Maby said...

Nope -- the email got returned....let me know which email address to use ... maby.mnmy2 at gmail

Amber Carter said...

Lorena, you look great! Not much longer to go!