Thursday, July 9, 2009

Project Garage

I Have to thank Caleb for fixing the garage, it looks great. I thought this project would be done in a couple of hours but it ended up lasting more than a week. The floor had to dry for 7 days and once that was done Caleb decided to texture and paint the walls. Once it was finished, I didn't want to park my car inside, it seemed like a showroom for my car.

Thanks Caleb, next project...backyard!

3 comments:

Paty said...

Wow!!!! Great job Caleb, the garage looks awesome!

Amber Carter said...

Hey, looks like ours! Jason textured and painted similar color on the walls, and the floor looks like the epoxy and paint flecks we did as well. Good job Caleb!

lovebirds said...

Amber, I have to say that we have good taste. I picked the color for the floor and Caleb and I both agreed on the wall color.