Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mommy's big helper

Having a husband at home is great. He cooks, cleans, and takes care of the children, all for free!
What else can a woman ask for? The best part is that our children are being taken care of by one of their parents. When people ask me where my babies are I proudly say they are at home with my husband. I wish (at times) that I could be the one to stay at home, but with this economy our arrangement is the best for our little family. I don't say it much but I'm grateful for all Caleb does for our family, I know he much rather go to work and be like old times. Thanks Caleb, you are super man!

3 comments:

Tristen said...

I know MY kids would pick Ken over me any day! Caleb is awesome, and your boys are SO lucky. Cute picture.

Tristen said...

Clarification: not that they would pick him ALL of the time, but definitely they would love having him home in the days because there is just SOMETHING about daddy that is just so... important.

Paty said...

I think it's nice when one of the parents is able to stay home with the children. Caleb is a great dad so I'm sure he does an awesome job with the kids. I miss you guys!!! I want to see my nephews, you should plan a trip!!!!!