
Ilan gets funnier by the minute. He says many words, even sentences,and it's more easy to understand what he says now. I took these random pictures of him because this is what he likes to do. He likes to drink his bottle (papi is trying to get him to stop drinking from a bottle, mami doesn't care) on his brothers bouncer or playmat. His favorite thing to watch is The Wiggles (he could watch them all day long if he could) but now he can watch Pocoyo, Hopla, and Dora. I don't mind him watching the Wiggles, I even like them myself, we dance together and sing their songs.

He also loves to get in cars to play with all the buttons and handles.
1 comment:
He's getting so big Lore! We took Bryan to see the Wiggles en Stockton just around his 3rd birthday. it was so much fun for him. Mira :)
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=201533
Post a Comment