Caleb and I like to watch a few shows on TV such as Heroes, The Biggest Loser, and The Office. Heroes was on this night and none of us wanted to miss it, but the kids needed a bath before going to bed. What did I do? Yes, give the kids a bath in the sink. It worked out well, while one was getting washed, the other was getting dried and dressed by dad. Team work!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Bath
Caleb and I like to watch a few shows on TV such as Heroes, The Biggest Loser, and The Office. Heroes was on this night and none of us wanted to miss it, but the kids needed a bath before going to bed. What did I do? Yes, give the kids a bath in the sink. It worked out well, while one was getting washed, the other was getting dried and dressed by dad. Team work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment