
We decided to take pictures the day before Christmas when I was finally off work.
Luckily for us, the day was sunny and not too cold. My sister took pictures of us and I took pictures of them. It was hard to get the children to smile and stay still for the camera but we manage to get some decent pictures.



It was easier to take pictures with Liam because he's always smiling and can't walk yet.

We saw some animals there, squirrels, a rabbit, birds, and cows.
Ilan liked to climb on this fence and run around with his cousins Aubrey and Naomi.

If you didn't notice, I got a haircut. I don't know what I was thinking by letting it get long, it's so much easier to have short hair. I love it!
2 comments:
Wow, the person who took those pics must be really talented! :P
Hey, thanks for letting us stay at your place, we had a wonderful time. Hope you guys can visit us soon.
It was a great day, the weather couldn't have been better. Your pictures came out cute! Liam is adorable. And I love Ilan's hair. :) Ilan looks like he was having so much fun with his cousins!
Post a Comment