This kid brings me so much joy but he sure has a personality. Sometimes I wonder if there's such thing as "terrible 9 months." He gets all stiff and throws himself back when I want to sit him in his feeding chair. He takes the pacifier out of his mouth and throws it out of his crib when I want to put him down for a nap (he loves his pacifier). If this behavior continues, I can't imagine how his "terrible 2s" will be.On a more positive note...On November 6, I got home from work and Liam herd me make noise as I was coming in, he started crawling towards me, smiling and saying "mama" "mama." I was so happy!
I love my little guy!


1 comment:
He's so cute! Hey, did that outfit used to belong to Ilan? Seems like I've seen Ilan wearing it? If it's the same, you should put a side by side pic.
Post a Comment