Friday, April 16, 2010

Park day

We had been wanting to take Liam to the park for a while and finally we decided today was the perfect day to do it. He's been to the park near our house a few times but there are no swings there. Today was his first time on a swing. It sounds incredible but it's true.
Caleb had to have some fun too!
It went OK considering it was his first time on a swing.
right? (just a few scratches on his face for falling and landing face down on bark when we first got there)

And what about Ilan? well, he has a blast every time he sets foot in a park.

2 comments:

Paty said...

The boys look adorable as always!!! I really want to take the girls to the park more often too, they love the swings.

p.s. Did Caleb have to shave his head for the police academy?

Amber Carter said...

I took a double take at Caleb's bald head! I wasn't expecting that! He's too young to have no hair!