Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day after Disneyland

We're so glad to be home (at least I am!). I love to visit new places but with two kids, it's challenging. This balloons lasted FOREVER, they must put the highest quality helium in them. Worth the $7. Liam says the word balloon better than he says mom. Liam also loves balls and he's such a good thrower, maybe he'll be a baseball player when he grows up (even though a homeless man in Berkeley saw my preggo belly and said "that's a linebacker right there!")
These are old pictures but I wanted to post them anyway. I also want to post this here since I'm bad at writing on my journal. Last week, Ilan and I were going to Costco. I was driving when all of the sudden Ilan starts singing, at first I didn't really payed attention, but when I did, I realized he was singing "I'm a Child of God." Considering that he's 2 and we don't teach him hymn songs, I was as you can imagine, overwhelmed by pride and joy. I was clueless about my child's ability to sing church songs. I guess he pays attention during singing time in nursery.
This kid is full of energy, he can't sit still (unless he's watching cartoons on my iPhone or on TV), yet he is so smart and has a mind of his own. I love him so much, especially when he says "mommy I love you, you're so cute." ahhh
Liam is not as bad as Ilan, by "bad" I mean "energetic." He obeys more than Ilan, and loves to cuddle. He likes to play with his brother, especially when his brother is doing something mischievous like squeezing lotion all over the carpet, he gladly let his big brother put lotion all over his hair.
But look at this face, he's adorable!

No comments: