Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mother's Day

This is my mother's day gift along with a card and flowers.
We went to have dinner at my aunt Bertha's house. When Caleb took Liam out of the van, he touched something hot on the tire and got his left index finger burned. It looked really bad, he got a blister about a couple of hours after it happened. It's been 2 weeks since it happened and I predict one more week before he heals completely. Liam will probably have a little scar from this. My poor baby!
Regardless of his burn, Liam seemed happy like nothing ever happened. I think it hurt me more than him. Here I am with my two boys. Happy to be a mom, their mom. I always thought I would have problems getting pregnant but on the contrary, I seemed to be pretty fertile. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to experience motherhood.
I also thank God for allowing me to have my mom in my life. She's been through a lot and I want to be like her when I grow up :)
I also want to thank my husband Caleb because he makes being a mom of two boys easier for me.
Thanks Ilan and Liam for picking me as your mom, you made a wise decision. I hope to be the best mom in the whole world to you.

I hope all the mamacitas had a wonderful day!

No comments: